Terms & Conditions:
1. This bid is for the entire contents of lockers, RV's or individual items offered
for auction sale on our web site.
2. Bids must be submitted by postal mail, email, fax or in person and remain
firm and cannot be cancelled.
3. Only Bids that are paid in full will be considered.
4. Unsuccessful bids will have their payment refunded / returned in full on the
acceptance date of the successful bid.
5. By submitting this bid, the bidder confirms to have viewed and is satisfied
with the goods / items up for auction either in person or the pictures / video
clips posted on our website.
6. The successful bidder assumes all liabilities whatsoever with the purchased
goods / items and holds A Storage Company and its affiliates completely and absolutely harmless and not liable for any and all liability including injury
arising from the purchase, removal and transport of the goods / items.
7. The successful bidder must remove all goods / items within 7 days from the
bid acceptance date. Failure to do so will result in the goods / items to be
disposed of by A Storage Company without any compensation to the
8. Viewing dates means the dates the contents / items can be viewed in person
on the date posted on our website. The locker door will be opened for you to view
the contents / items. You must view the contents / items from the edge of the
door and what you see may be limited as you are not permitted to enter the
9. Bid due date is the date the bid and payment must be submitted in full. The
deadline for all bid submissions is 4pm on the due date.
10. Bid acceptance date is the date on which all bids are reviewed and the
successful bidder is chosen.
11. A Storage Company and its affiliates reserves the right to reject any or all
bids and may not accept the highest bidder.
12. All goods are auction off / sold on a as is and where is basis. No warranties
or representations are made whatsoever.